We try to make your experience with Double C Kennels just as good as your pet’s. Some of the questions below help make that possible.
We didn’t answer your question? Click on Contact Us and fill out the form!
- Do you require up to date vaccinations?
- Yes. Prior to your arrival, please have your vet fax your pets current vaccination records that include; Rabies, Distemper Parvo, and Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
We require this to make sure all animals that stay at Double C Kennels are in a safe and healthy environment.
- What about Frontline or other Flea and Tick medication?
- We highly recommend using Frontline monthly to safegaurd against fleas and ticks. There are many other marketted items to use, but Frontline is the best!
- Can we bring our dogs bed/toy/other favorite items?
- Yes of course. But we will make sure that it is safe for them before we let them have it in the kennel.
We encourage you to bring their washable bedding and crates, but we will remove them if your pet starts to destroy them. Sometimes pets get nervous when they are away from home and chew on items to settle down. This is normal, but not fun to clean up or have to buy a new one.
Sometimes home toys are not very good kennel toys and we don’t want anything bad to happen while you are away from your favorite pet.
We are not able to supervise your pet 24 hours a day and rawhide bones can be dangerous. Hard nylon chew bones are preferred.
- Can we bring our pets favorite treats?
- Please do! We provide treats but your pet has their favorites and we would rather give the ones that they love the most.
- When can I drop off or pick up my pet?
- Just like you we have a busy life and it’s important that we have scheduled pick up and drop hours.
Normal pick up and drop off hours are:
Monday – Sunday
Mornings: 6am to 7:45am
Midday: 12pm to 12:30pm
Evenings: 5pm to 6pm
We schedule in 15 minute increments to make sure each pet has their own private time to check-in and out. This ensures your pets saftely as well as our sanity
- What if I’m going to be late or need to come early?
- We understand schedules can change, but we have our hours set to best serve all of our families bringing their pets. If it is unavoidable, then please call in advance to make sure we can accommodate your situation.
- When is the best time to call?
- You can call any time day or night, but we may not answer before 6am or after 9pm;
- Still have questions? Please contact us anytime! We look forward to hearing from you.